How to Charge Your Portable Charger
Your Portable Charger is a big battery, so it needs to be charged in order to function properly.
1. Plug in the power bank using the included MicroUSB cable. The charging input is shown below.
2. Once the battery is fully charged, the indicator lights will stop flashing and become steady white.
How to Charge Your iSpyPen Pro via Portable Charger
1. Your Portable Charger features a USB output which can is used to charge your iSpyPen Pro. Identify the location of the USB Output on your Portable Charger.
2. Plug your iSpyPen Pro into the USB Output as shown below, with the indicator light face up. Detailed documentation for your iSpyPen Pro can be found here.
How To Power your Playback Adapter via Portable Charger
1. Your Portable Charger features a built in MicroUSB output (as shown below), which will be used to power your Instant Smartphone Playback Adapter.
2. After plugging in your Playback Adapter via MicroUSB, your Playback Adapter will power on and the WiFi indicator becomes solid blue. Plug your iSpyPen Pro into the USB input on your Instant Smartphone Playback Adapter. Click here for Instant Smartphone Playback Adapter detailed documentation.